Kansas Insurance CE Requirements

annuity educationEvery state requires some sort of Continuing Education (CE) credits that each producer has to complete to keep his/her life insurance license in good standing. See below for what the Kansas Insurance Department requires.


12 CE hours, including 1 hour of ethics, are required every 2 year license term (see license term below).


Producers planning to sell the following product(s) have special training or education requirements as described below:


Special Training/Education Requirements

Long-Term Care Partnership(LTCP)

  • Initial 4-hour LTCP training requirement: All Kansas producers who sell, solicit, or negotiate LTC partnership policies must complete 4 hours of state-approved Kansas LTCP training.
  • Ongoing 1-hour LTCP training requirement: After completing the 4-hour initial training requirement, LTCP producers must complete 1 hour of state-approved Kansas LTCP training each 2-year license term thereafter.


License Term

The producers license term is every 2 years, based on the producer’s date of birth. Producers born in an even-numbered year are required to complete their CE in even-numbered years. Producers born in an odd-numbered year are required to complete their CE in odd-numbered years.


For more information on how and where to complete your CE credits, call the Retirement Think Tank Team at (855) 888-6494 or email us at info@annuitythinktank.com. We are happy to help answer any questions you may have.


Annuity Training | Compare Annuities

RTT Newsletter Control Center - with logo and new link

The articles displayed in RetirementThinkTank.com are for educational purposes only. Be sure to seek out personalized guidance from a licensed advisor/agent in your state for your insurance, investment, or tax planning needs.

Tags: , , , , , , ,


  • Hello, guest